Photo by John Hiller
Del Ray Artisans gallery is located near the intersection of Mount Vernon and Commonwealth Avenues in the Colasanto Center—a white building between the City swimming pool and the elementary school playground.
Del Ray Artisans gallery
in the Nicholas A. Colasanto Center
Free admission, Open to the public
2704 Mount Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301-1124
Thursdays: Noon to 6 pm
First Thursdays (May–September): Noon to 9 pm
Fridays: Noon to 9 pm
Saturdays: Noon to 9 pm
Sundays: Noon to 6 pm
- The closest Metrorail station to the Del Ray Artisans Gallery is Braddock Road on the Blue or Yellow line.
- A Metrobus stop is less than 400 feet from the entrance of the gallery at the corner of Mount Vernon Avenue & Hume Avenue. The 10A (towards Pentagon) and 10B (towards Ballston Station) Metrobuses run from Braddock Road Metro Station to the stop at Mount Vernon Avenue & Hume Avenue.
- From the King Street Metro Station, DASH Bus 10 (towards Potomac Yard) stops at the corner of Mount Vernon Avenue & Hume Avenue.
- Taxi service to the gallery from Braddock Road or King Street Metro Stations costs approximately $6.00 per person one-way.
Driving from the North
- Take Route 1 South
- Turn right on E Raymond Ave (at this corner is a National Tire & Battery and Afgan Restaurant; immediately after the light at Hume Avenue)
- Turn left on Mount Vernon Avenue
- Park. The Colasanto Center at 2704 Mount Vernon Avenue is immediately on the right side of the street.
Driving from the South
- Take I-395 North
- Exit Glebe Road to Southeast. It will fork to the right at the second stoplight, stay to the right.
- Turn right onto Mount Vernon Avenue
- After crossing over Commonwealth Avenue, park. The Colasanto Center at 2704 Mount Vernon Avenue is immediately on the right side of the street.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority: Metro Trip Planner
- Destination Map from Map Network
- Driving Directions from MapQuest
- Driving Directions from Yahoo Maps
- Driving Directions from Google Maps